Monday, October 20, 2008

What happened?



I have not been able to post to the dashboard
here for almost 2 weeks..ever since I added my AOL Journal with a similar title.


I hope to keep up with both of them and miss adding goodies for the special Friday fun!


We spent several days this past month on taking short day trips to enjoy the gorgeous fall colors. I am a tree hugger/lover and here in the Northeast we have some spectacular days to store up in our minds and pictures to get us through the ugly months of November and March which are usually dull and drizzley..is that a real word?


A couple of pictures from this past week for your enjoyment....one is from my collection of "Old Barns of New York", the other is at Old Ferry's Mansion, which is now a throughbred horse farm where some of the top winning horses of the racing world are at stud. It is a beautiful place and we saw many lovely horses...along with a few hundred geese! They show best if you click to enlarge.
Hope to be back soon with more......

No comments: