Sunday, October 26, 2008

HAPPY ALL HALLOW'S DAY
















Yes, I know it's a few days early but I am so far behind that Friday will be here before Monday this week, I'm afraid!

I just inadvertently put the Hallowe'en pictures for this page on my old AOL Journal page which is now on Blogspot as "The House on Long Hill" so will see if I can find a few more for this page [there is a link on here for my other blog if you want to go to the other pictures].

Let me see what I can find...well, I'm not too happy with the way these came out..will try to get time for a few more later this week.
We took a short drive today..well 130 miles, and I took some more Fall shots..a few are really nice so will get a some of them later for those of you who aren't lucky enough to have such beautiful Fall color in your area. The leaves are mostly off now except for the Oak trees which are exceptionally lovely this year and the bright yellow Beech leaves which tend to hang on longer.

No comments: